An elevated world of comfort welcomes you home to Avellan Springs Apartments. Set in a charming suburban location close to top employers, shopping, and dining destinations, our luxury apartments in Morrisville are a true gem. They combine sophisticated finishes with convenient features to ensure your every need is met. Pets allowed!
24 Hour Emergency Maintenance Service
Centralized to Cary, Raleigh and Durham
Close Proximity To RDU
High Speed Internet
Less than 1 mile from I-40
Minutes from Brier Creek
Near Southpoint Mall
Next Day Internet, Phone, and Digital Cable Activation
Pet PolicyPets are welcome members of the Edward Rose & Sons family and are an important part of our community! For existing residents who are considering adding a pet or for new residents joining the community, we’re excited that you will be expanding your family and want to help by bringing some considerations to your attention before doing so.
- Two pets per apartment are permitted. Combinations of dogs and cats are permitted. The weight of any individual dog or cat should not exceed seventy-five (75) pounds. The combined weight of any two (2) animals will not exceed one hundred (100) pounds.
- Dog breed restrictions include the following: Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Chows, Doberman Pinschers, German Shepherds, Siberian Huskies, Alaskan Malamutes, Akitas, American Staffordshire Terriers, Great Danes, Perro de Presa Canarios, Wolf Hybrids, Dogo Argentino, Fila Brasileiro, Japanese Tosa or any dog that has any previously listed breed’s lineage. Only commonly accepted breeds of domestic cats are permitted under the Addendum.
- Pets must be on a leash, controlled by the owner at all times when outside of their apartment
- Residents are responsible for pet damages within the apartments and outdoor landscaping. Pets must be curbed away from landscaping such as shrubs, flowers, small trees
- Domestic birds and fish are not included in the pet policy
- All pets must be spayed or neutered and are not allowed to have offspring while residing in the Apartment. Pet(s) must be housebroken.
- Immunization records & local licensing laws are required.
Pet Fees: One-time pet fee of: $300 and a monthly pet rent of: $30 per apartment are required.
Come home to a spacious one, two or three-bedroom residence and enjoy arranging your belongings to your liking. Stylish details will inspire you every day, including two-color cabinetry finish options, kitchen cabinets with wine racks, rich vinyl plank flooring, French patio doors, walk-in closets, with the contemporary paint schemes adding another layer of elegance. Simulating a day at the spa is easier than ever thanks to the garden soaking tubs, but we also have a swimming pool with aqua deck to take it up a notch.
For your entertainment, our modern grounds feature an exclusive outdoor TV lounge with a cozy fire pit and grilling station as well as a gourmet coffee bar. You have what you need for a satisfying workout session with our well-equipped elite gym as well. Plus, because we value our furry residents just as much, they have a leash-free pet park to sniff and explore to their delight.
When it is time to head out for even more adventures, our coveted address near I-40, I-540, and NC-147 ensures your commute will be hassle-free. This means reaching all of the attractions of Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Apex, and Chapel Hill in under 20 minutes. Find out more about the Avellan Springs experience by giving us a call and stopping by for the grand tour of our luxury apartments in Morrisville!